CHOMEYL thinker to create CHOMEYLNESS among other CHOMEYLIERS

If you would not want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing --> Benjamin Franklin

This blog is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

Sunday 29 March 2009

~Pregnancy and me (part 8) : 6th month~

Readers are advised to read those entries before proceeding on reading this entry to alleviate mental sickness symptoms caused by the misunderstanding in the contents & issues discussed in this particular entry mrgreen



time-frame: February 2009
(23rd - 27th weeks of pregnancy)
end of 2nd trimester

"Apabila seseorang perempuan mengandung janin dalam rahimnya, maka beristighfarlah para malaikat untuknya. Allah mencatatkan baginya setiap hari dengan 1,000 kebajikan dan menghapuskan darinya 1,000 kejahatan".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 14th February 2008
VENUE: Nagano Sanfujika (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Clinic, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka-ken, Japan

For the 6th month check-up, we went with Ain & A-T-qah. It's not that because one translator is not enough, its just that I wanted to give them some insights on baby & parenting information hik hik hik alasan je. biggrin

It doesn't take so much time as always, maybe because there are not so many patients for the Dr to attend to. Usual check-up was perform i.e weight + blood pressure, urine test for sugar + protein, fetal heartbeat, height of fundus, size of uterus and not forgetting checking on the position of uterus (by performing the shameful external palpation techniques as always..sigh). redface

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/dasar_chomeyl/24w5d-1.jpg
(my baby on his/her 24th weeks 5days)


When hubby asked Dr the sex of our baby, he was saying that we stand for 70% chances of getting a baby girl. I become so excited (yeay ..boleh beli baju pink wink), but still Dr was not sure coz my baby selalu tunjuk punggung je...malu nak tunjuk toot-toot dia...isk3x ...jadi Dr agak2 berdasarkan saiz punggung dia je ekekeke. Baby's weight in 24thweeks 5days was already 622g. As for mommy, I am 53.4kg in weight which mean I accomplished the task given by mid-wife on last month to gain 1.2kg every month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Month Symptoms


Despite the same usual symptoms that I've experienced for the previous month, listed below are the particular symptoms that I'm having during my 6th month of pregnancy.

(1) Protruding navel
My belly button used to be a perfect 'innie'. Now it's sticking all the way out. As the swelling uterus pushes forward, my belly button pushes forward as well. I just hope that it will revert back to its regular position a few months after delivery....please vanishes together with the stretch mark on my tummy. confused

http://www.kafele.co.uk/images/prodn/10218-picta.jpg
(ini bukan gambar aku la, ini contoh dari internet je)
** takkan nak letak gambar pusat bujir aku terjuih pulak, marah incik hubby



(2) Clumsiness
Lately I've been dropping everything that I carry and pick up. That's why hubby will not allowed me to set up the table for dinner. I was allowed to cook only, and once I finished cooking, hubby will prepare the food and carry all the plates and utensils to the table.

Ada sekali tu, lepas bakar ayam tandoori..aku keluarkan pinggan ayam dari oven. Tapi tiba2 pinggan tu terjatuh..tergolek2 sume ayam atas lantai. Nasib baik tak tergolek sampai dalam bilik air je...huhuhu confused


(3) Trouble sleeping due to backache
Between midnight bathroom runs, a hopped-up metabolism that's keeping the heat on and also the impossibility of getting comfortable due to backache ---> all of these factors is driving me to insomnia condition.

Kadang2 dengki tengok hubby tidur, sengaja merajuk pastu tunjuk perasaan gi tidur atas karpet yang sangat sejuk. Lepas 3minit berdegil....sekali kena marah, naik balik atas katil...esoknya sakit2 seluruh badan..ini lah balasan untuk isteri yang degil huhuhu. confused

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/dasar_chomeyl/IMGP5986.jpg
(wajah keletihan sang suami yang tak cukup tidur melayan rajukan isteri boyot)


(4) Sniffing hubby's armpit
Ok, I admit it sounded so gross...but it's the actual fact. I cant sleep until I put my nose right under hubby's armpit + sniffed the smell of his armpit+ and finally placed my head on hubby's arm ----> After doing this 3 procedures only I can go to sleep and sometimes when I woke up in the middle of the night, I'll sniffed hubby's armpit again and again in order to get back to sleep..hahahha..sangat geli kan? tapi takpe lah, sini kan sejuk..bukannya hubby berpeluh pon. bau ketiak pon bau deodoran nivea yang wangi tu je...masyukkkk sangat bau dia. mrgreen


(5) Bigger belly
If last month, I can still fit into most of my old clothes, but for the 6th month I have to reorder my wardrobe to find out that I can only fit into very few of them. Thus, I go shopping for few clothes that can fit my body expansion (bigger belly and enlarged breast). However, I don't really bought maternity dress (masih tak sedar diri perut dah besar biggrin)...instead, I bought Japanese-style-blouse so that I can still wear it after giving birth to my baby.

(me during the 24th weeks)


(6) Mood swings
Though I can already cope with the mood swings, I still sulk some time. I'd say "takder gapo2 lah" when hubby asked me about the reason. As hubby knew me well enough,he wont take that for answer. He'll asked me the reason behind the sulking-thingy that made me cried. The most sulking incident that I can remember during the 6th month was when someone who is quite closed to us saying something about my baby. That person were saying that "kalu dapat baby girl, tok soho la" **cry
** translation = if you get a baby girl, it was not something to be proud of.

Though that person doesnt mean anything when saying it, I felt really sad. I was carrying this baby all along inside my tummy for 6months, not forgetting I have to bear with all the pains plus some other physical and mental suffers. Thus, it makes me really sad when that person says that...couldnt stop crying for more than 1 hour. bila bangun tidur, mata bengkak sangat2...padan muka, hal kecik cenggitu pon mau nangis beria2.cry


(7) Crave for 'roti canai'
For the 6th month, I only craved for 'roti canai'. Thus, hubby and I went to Kak Yati's house so that hubby can learn on the menebar technique with Abg Zainuri. Hubby finally make me 10pieces of roti canai to eat...puas hati sangat2 dapat makan walaupun liat sikit. mrgreen

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/dasar_chomeyl/masak21.jpg
(proses penghasilan roti canai yang di ngidam sangat tuh)


That was all the best things being in my 'world' during my 6th month pregnancy.

I am writing this entry to make sure that I'll always remember each and every lovely moment that I have encountered during my pregnancy. I hope that one day, whenever I'm pregnant for my next baby( 1st baby pon x keluar lg, dh sibuk2 nak fikir next baby hihiihi)......this experiences that I'm having rite now will remain as a memorable experience in my life.


Enjoy reading this entry?
Try reading other entry under this label: arrow ~pregnancy and me~



6 words of wisdom & comments:

Cuba teka sape? said...

Simptom no. 4 tu bahaye tau.. Anak pun ikut..(kisah benar nih..) Nasib baik sorang aje... Kalau 3, pening ayah dia..

yatie chomeyl said...

saper erk? kak sofiah kot ;)

ye ke nti baby ikut? habis la bapak dia...anak2 sume berebut2 nak cium ketiak ekekeke

yatie chomeyl said...

eh, ke kak liza nih? konpius2x hik hik hik

Misteri! said...

Hahaha! Nanti kita sembang....Ketiak sapalah yg anak dia suka cium... keh!keh!keH!

nurulzia said...

yatie, i pun ade penyakit sniffing tu..hehehehe

yatie chomeyl said...

misteri btol isk3 hehehhe

nurul, rupanya ramai geng i nih hehhehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...