Fuhhhh...dah lama tak ber-update blog. Not that I don't have internet connection but I am super duper busy with many things to do. Plus, I wanted to fully utilize the valuable 3 weeks period of time in Malaysia and filled my stomach with lots and lots of food that I've been craving while I was in Japan hehe. Luckily today I manage to allocate some time to update about baby SN's 8th months milestone.
(1) Movement (Physical changes) :-
- can raise his legs and bring them near his mouth to bite the toenails..*aiyoyo...harap2 ni bukan tanda nak dapat adik huhuhu*
- Able to track moving objects *kejar kereta remote control yang daddy tengah main*
- Can kick using alternate legs especially masa nak menyusu
- Cruises (walks holding onto furniture).
- Stands while holding onto something and supports body weight on feet while being held in an upright position --> bila pimpin tangan dia untuk berjalan, mula lah tersengih2 tunjuk gusi
- Feeds self some type of finger food
- improved mobility skills, jadi hyperactive bila bangun dari tidur sampai mommy tak larat nak kejar huhu
(2) Mental (cognitive) :-
- cries out when I raised my voice towards him --> daddy cakap sebijik ikut perangai mommy, bila org tinggi suara je mula lah nak nangis hohoho
- identify and recognize things by relating the experiences and exposure with the objects and things --> dah pandai tutup screen laptop bila mommy & daddy khusyuk ngadap lappy dan tak pedulikan dia
(3) Verbal (communication changes) :-
- babbles a lot and utters meaningless sound bytes especially bila lepas kena bebel dengan mommy hik3x.
- selalu sebut "babababa", "tatatata" dan "eh" bila panggil orang.
- laugh out loud only with mommy & daddy, kalau orang lain yang agah...senyum sikit je, jual mahal betul ngeeee
- stranger anxiety increases especially when he's not feeling well --> last week, baby SN was down with high fever up to 39.8°C. langsung tak nak orang lain dukung...senget2 pinggang mommy dukung dia sorang2 huhuhu.
- Separation anxiety also increases up to the state that mommy has to be always by his side 24-7 aiyoyoyo.
- don't like sharing toys with other kids. I noticed this when I left him to watch his nursery rhymes with other kids, he left the show when other kids were watching it together with him--> kecik2 dah kedekut hohoho
- enhanced the sense of belongings towards daddy & mommy, dah pandai jeles bila ada baby lain yang mommy & daddy pegang
That was some of the milestones reached by baby SN during his 8th months old. We will be leaving Malaysia tomorrow morning and be back to our life in Fukuoka again. I'm sure that baby SN will miss the experience that he have learned for this past 3 weeks in Malaysia and he'll surely missed being around our extended family. Harap2 tak lah dia demam sebab rindu kat tok umi, tok abah, aunty2 dan uncle2 nya kat Malaysia. Sigh...sebenarnya mommy yang lebih2 sedih & rindu nanti hohohoho.
Pssttttt: tengah ngemas luggage, nampak gaya macam ada potensi nak excess baggage weight allowance je nih..huhuhuhu.