CHOMEYL thinker to create CHOMEYLNESS among other CHOMEYLIERS

If you would not want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing --> Benjamin Franklin

This blog is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

Friday 29 December 2006

expressing emotions

Kahlil Gibran once said that :In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.

I'm a happy go lucky person,I always laugh and will try my best to make other to laugh too. I enjoy being the one that listen to other problems. Its hard for me to share what I have inside my mind unless to the one I really believe.

As I listened to others pain..I will be grateful to myself.I will start thinking that there's so many people out there who have troubles and pain which is a lot bigger than what I'm experiencing. At least I will motivate myself and tell my precious heart that the problem I'm suffering is just too small compared to others.

Its good to share the pain u have inside with the one who can truly listens. Not everybody have the courage to reveals the feelings u have inside to others. I have soooo much pain and emotions that I want to let go..but I couldn't! The only emotions that I can show to others is laughing..even though I am really mad to that person, I will not show it in front of he/she.

Sometimes I become so envy to some of my friends bcoz they can just simply shout/yell/express mad face/make angry voice when they r pissed of with something..maybe I'm not gifted with the behavior of letting my emotions viewed by public :(
In the end, I choose to cry instead of letting he/she knows that I'm angry towards him/her.
Img_0210** This post is written as a tribute to those who have been very patient in listening to my pain.. thanks 4 being there 4 me **
<--> I used 2 share my pains with these tatty bears..fool huh..!
"Im so tired of pretending everything is okay... my tears are starting to show and my smile is fading away" ~dasar_chomeyl~

0 words of wisdom & comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...