Baby SN dah tak jadi baby. Dah kira toddler lah dia kan as according to Wikipedia a toddler is a young child who is of the age of learning to walk, between infancy and childhood. Toddling usually begins between the ages of 12 and 18 months. Since baby SN is now already in his 15th months, should I changed his nickname to Toddler SN instead of Baby SN? *haha.......erk,it's not funny*
Regardless of the nickname for Baby ooopppsss I mean Toddler SN in this blog, he will always be my baby forever. Aiseh, macam pelik bunyinya nye Toddler SN, takpe kita try guna dulu dalam entry ni..tengok macamana penerimaan umum berkenaan nickname ini eheh.
During his 14th & 15th months old, Toddler SN :-
• has reached 9.11kg in weight
• really loves to climbs the stairs or up on furniture ~ tapi kalau tunggu dia panjat tangga dari ground floor sampai ke tingkat 5..alamatnya berjanggutlah nak sampai atas huhu.
• able to hold a pencil well and loves to scribbles vigorously in his coloring book and then after few minutes, he'll put the pencil in his mouth huh
• Begins to have temper tantrums whenever his wants/need is not fulfilled ~ siap menangis terdampar kedugongan atas lantai
• Socialize well with older kids but dont really likes to play with girls in his age hik3x
• Obey simple commands like : "salam", "kiss", "go to mommy", "give it to daddy", "come here or oide (in japanese language)", "sit down and put on your shoes", "sit down and eat", "sit down in your car seat", "drink slowly" and etc.
=- left pic:salam cium tangan Mokcik ANis; right pic: test car seat kat kedai -=
• Mimic parental activities such as cleaning up ~ tiap2 kali daddy pegang penyapu, dia pun sibuk nak berebut penyapu dengan daddy
• Mimic others gestures such as talking on a phone, praying (solat) and even strike a "peace" sign for photo taking ~ tapi dia punya peace guna ibu jari dengan jari telunjuk daaaa ekekeke
What makes me proud of him nowadays is that he didn't cry anymore when I send him to his nursery. Instead, he'll wave goodbye to me when his teacher took him from me and whenever his teacher said "Itterashai". Kadang2 rasa sayu jugak bila hantar dia pagi2 dan tengok dia macam redha jer kena tinggal kat nursery for 8 hours everyday..tapi I pujuk hati sendiri dan cakap kat diri sendiri Toddler SN enjoy being in the nursery with his teachers and friends; and furthermore he learns a lot at the nursery.
Alhamdulillah, Toddler SN has grown up healthily and becoming cheekier each day. There are times when I feel tired to entertain him and thinks that I need my ME time, so I ignore him for a while. But after some deep thoughts, I akan rasa menyesal bila I tak pedulikan dia sampai dia tertidur sorang2 huhu. Plus, there are times when I lost my patience with his behavior and burst out my temper by patting him on his leg. Tapi lepas tu I akan menyesal sebab tak sabar dalam melayan kerenah dia isk3x..bad mommy.
Hopefully I'd be able to be a better mommy and I'd be more calm in dealing with him. I'll try my very best in taking care of Toddler SN so that he'll always loves me throughout his whole life...Insya Allah.