CHOMEYL thinker to create CHOMEYLNESS among other CHOMEYLIERS

If you would not want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing --> Benjamin Franklin

This blog is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

Thursday 16 May 2013

Orked by JM menyerang Tesco

Salam all,

Pretty much I couldn't really allocate my valuable time to update blog regularly as what I've promised to do before this *sampai ada few friends yang dah send message kat FB tanya bila I nak update blog macam dulu2 LOL*.

Being hooked up with couples of commitments at my workplace followed by hectic schedule at home dealing with my two sons, I could only have my 'me' time after both boys went to bed (and usually I dozed off to lala land with them too) hahahha.

Anyway, sebab hari ni ada berita best maka dengan gigihnya update jugak blog sebab rasa macam tak best if tak update berita best ni dengan korang.

The good news is.....................

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Nope, I'm not pregnant with my 3rd child..not yet ppffffttttt


The good news that I wanted to share is that Jovian Mandagie's affordable roady to wear latest collection is now available at Tesco's website for pre-order weh!!!!. Dia datang dengan lenggang lenggoknya ♪ ♫ ♪ ....dia datang jeng jeng jeng ♪ ♫ ♪ ehehhe. Check out those lovely pieces HERE



There are 24 pieces available, and honestly I couldn't pick which one is my favorite bcoz I love all of them hahahha. Anyhow, considering my current status as a BF mommies, I have to eliminate the jubah/dress option (actually I can also buy jubah/dress and alter for frontal zipper later, but sayang weh baju JM nak pi alter suka2 hati)...so I could only opt for kurung & kebaya until SN jr reaches 2 years old la kot.

+- my favorite picks -+


How to pre-order? olololoo anje anje sangat korang, semua nak bagitau. 



Hari tu masa collection JM keluar kat FV, I tak buat pre-order sebab...errr..sebab takut I tersalah beli saiz macam yang collection raya tahun lepas yang I beli tu. 

+- yang ni collection rtw JM raya tahun lepas, I beli saiz M, baju besar sikit tu OK la for me tapi kain longgar gile..tu yang meleret2. salah sendiri sebab tak tengok sizing chart before purchasing -+


But with this latest deal from JM & Tesco, I found this as a win-win situation to everybody because :-

  • When you pre-order items via the Orked Pre-Order website you will only be charged for the items at the time when you pick-and-pay for your items from the selected Tesco store. --►    tak de lah baju tu tak habis jual  macam collection one famous designer kat Tesco utk raya tahun lepas tu....*opppssss terlaser plak*
  • You can cancel any of your Pre-Ordered items at the time of pick-and-pay at your chosen store or by email to orkedbyjm@my.tesco.com and you will not be charged for your cancelled items.  --►  kalau tiba2 laki tak izinkan beli, terpaksa lah cancel kan *buat2 muka chomeyl sambil jeling2 kat incik hubby yang pemurah lagi penyayang*
  • If at the time of collection you are unhappy with any item, just return the items to the cashier and you will not be charged for the items. You will just need to fill up a “Return Form”. --►  so, there will be no issue of tak berkenan dengan material kain tu lepas pegang2 dan tengok depan mata
  • All payments will only be made at the cash counter when you pick-and-pay your items from your chosen pick-up store. You can pay by cash, credit and debit cards --►  good lorr, can simpan duit sikit2 sebelum bayar on the pick-up date
  • A free scarf worth RM49 designed exclusively by Jovian Mandagie himself, is given away with every pre-ordered item of Orked by Jovian Mandagie --► WOOOHOOOO WOOOOT WOOOOOOT yang ni memang super duper best deal


Amacam..amacam..amacam? Puas hati kan?. I myself dari semalam tak habis2 duk belek2 website TESCO *sambil belek2 balance duit gaji ngeee*. Nasib baik bayar on the pick-up date next month *sempatlah korek duit tabung dulu ehehe*. 


Nak pick-up kat mana? Olololo...anje anje lagi korang ni..semua nak kena mak incik bagitahu. Your Orked Pre-Order will be available for pick-and-pay from your chosen store from 17th June to 23rd June 2013 during TESCO store operating hours between 10am to 10pm.  There are 20 stores available, check out the list of stores HERE.


Ok lah, dah banyak info yang I share ni. Kejap lagi sebelum lunch hour break, I nak pergi pinjam measuring tape kat laboratory...nak ukur measurement to determine which size should I order ngeeeee. Korang pun, cepat2 pergi cari tape, ukur size masing2...dan order lah jugak. Boleh kita bersedondon-dondonan bersama-sama nanti.


Psssstttt : tailors kat Parit Raja semuanya dah tak nak terima tempahan untuk raya, tu yang mak incik menggagau cari baju ready to wear ni hohohoho.

~ Thanks for reading this (^-*) ~

7 words of wisdom & comments:

☆♥L@dy @yU♥☆ said...

nangess mak yong tgk olga grey tue....vass giler...but x muat nak pakai for sure now...lgpun saiz nak stabil lg hahaha

Unknown said...

Love ur spantaneous blog. Dash with humor but message yang nak di sampaikan tepat pada sasaran. Love from sg. ~ MrsRemy

Unknown said...

**typo : spontaneous

@e_da said...

semua cecantik.. but tak sesuai ngan sy yg rendang.. yatie pakai cantik sbb kurus n tinggi... senang beli dah siap kan..

Zaila Mohamad said...

aku meme xleh order sebab kompom xdok saiz untuk aku..huhuhu

yatie chomeyl said...

lady ayu : bertabahlah mak yong...demi anaknda tercinta eheh

Watie Remy : thanks for dropping by :)

yatie chomeyl said...

@eda : tpaksa beli yg siap sbb tailor kat parit raja xnak amik order dah uwaaaaa

zaila : xpo, mung custom order dgn dio hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...