Have you watched Rob-B-Hood movie starring Jackie Chan and Louis Koo?. It's a movie about two guys i.e baby kidnappers who managed to take care of the kidnapped baby on their own though there were so many obstacles to attend to. Owh, it's just a movie..how I wish it can happen in reality ....huhuhu. What's with the movie all about?
We are planning to go back to Malaysia on this September thus we have to apply for baby SN passport. This means that we have to go to Malaysian Embassy in Tokyo that is quiet far from Fukuoka. The distance between Fukuoka and Tokyo is 1,100km (686 miles), whereas Seoul is only about half the distance at 540km (340 miles). Even Shanghai is closer than Tokyo at 870km (544 miles) from Fukuoka. By flight I think it will took about 2 hours journey.
Since the air fare is quiet expensive as we want to buy it in nearer time, hubby decided to go to Tokyo by his own with baby SN by the end of next month. What???. Luruh jantung I mula2 dengar cadangan incik hubby nih.. having said that, incik hubby has come out with few reasons on why he decided that :-
(1) The money on my fare ticket can be use to buy the electric breast pump that I've been dreaming to buy *sebab lenguh tangan la guna pam manual ni huhuhu*. --> Hubby cakap bukan dia berkira sangat tapi kan elok kalau duit tu leh simpan untuk beli apa yang I nak tuh.
(2) They will only be going not for even 1 day as they will take the morning flight and be back to Fukuoka with the night flight. --> Hubby cakap, bukan lama sangat pon sama macam kalau I pergi kampus je ..it'll be a good practice untuk I training berpisah dengan baby SN if I sambung belajar ke nanti.
(3) Baby SN can drink the EBM so dia takkan nangis cari mummy dia. --> tapi I risau sebab katner nak panaskan susu tu nanti?.
(4) It will be fasting month that time. Hubby cakap nanti mommy letih nak travel naik flight pastu naik turun tren sambil susukan baby SN.
That was hubby's reason on his proposal of Daddy & baby SN's day out to Tokyo. As from my point of view :-
(1) Will hubby be able to changed baby SN's diaper as most of the nursing and diaper room is usually placed at ladies toilet. kat toilet laki takde tempat pelapik salin diapers baby macam toilet pompuan huhuhu.
baby changing table in toiltet [picture from here]
(2) Will hubby be able to comfort baby SN if he's being cranky during the journey?. By the end of next month, baby SN is already 3 months. I'm sure baby dah leh beza mommy & daddy masa tu. even sekarang pon nazhan dah kenal dengan I.. huhuhu.
(3) Hubby will be carrying baby SN around in baby pouch only. When I suggested hubby to bring stroller along, he said that it'll be easier to carry baby SN using that sling pouch instead of stroller sebab nanti kat tren station susah pyh nk kena guna lif plak klu guna stroller. But I'm worried will baby SN be comfortable in that pouch for the whole day?..lagipon mesti lenguh gak nak dukung baby lama2 kan?
(4) Will the EBM stock be enough for the whole day and will the milk be in good condition during the whole journey?
Sob..sob..I couldnt imagine how will the daddy & baby's day out will be ... sigh, I know that I'm such a drama queen *orang lain rilek je tinggal baby kat nursery 1 hari*. Tapi ni bukan tinggal baby..ni menguji sejauh mana daddy leh jaga baby without mommy's help dan dalam masa yang sama menguji ketahanan mental mommy untuk berpisah 1 hari dengan my beloved precious little prince.
Psssttt: bila I buat muka risau cebik2 bibir nak nangis masa discuss, hubby cakap, "mace la Nazhan buke anok abe. Nazhan baby abe jugop, tau lah abe jago dio nanti"..uwaaaa...btul ke leh jaga? .