CHOMEYL thinker to create CHOMEYLNESS among other CHOMEYLIERS

If you would not want to be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing --> Benjamin Franklin

This blog is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

Monday 4 May 2009

Yeay...Yippeee..I've WON the MSK contest

On 27th March ago, I joined the MENANGI MySuperKids.Net CONTEST organized by Mommy Lyna from MySuperKids. The announcement of the winner were informed through the contestant e-mails itself as she already claims it in this entry related to this contest. nerd


Surprise...surprise....on a bright sunny Saturday 11thApril, I received an e-mail from her. It was just a short 2 sentences stating that "Adikku Yatie yang chomey.... Mitok address deh sengihnampakgigi". That was it...that's all that I received but then I was sooooooo bloddy damn excited that I jumped out from the sofa and hugs pelukand kissed hubby cium on his cheeks *ooppss 18sx pula, sila tutup mata bagi anak2 bawah umur*. Hubby was a little bit confused soal with my action but then he joined my excitement after I told him that I've won the contest. menari




I quickly replied her e-mail and give her my MIL's house address for the purpose of sending the prize. She even reminded me that : "Jange ngelat BF baby pahni..kalu dop, mitok balik...muahahhahah" gelakguling. To be honest, I really like the prize..in fact I was planning to buy the nursing wear few days before the contest was held. Luckily, I found out about the contest and put some effort to join it and alhamdulillah..I've won. This is the 3rd contest that I've joined through this blog..and the feeling of winning has anticipate me more to join other contest in the future. Thanks mommy lyna! love



(sample of the prize offered)



Pssssstttt:
mak buyung tak sabar2 nak bergaya depan kamera incik hubby, posing masa breastfeed baby SN dengan hadiah kemenangan tu nanti.
..ekekkeke


12 words of wisdom & comments:

Emma said...

eee.. nak join lompat happy leh x? tp pikir2 balik, cancel la.. sbb nampak buruk benar i nie bila melompat nih...

eee.. cepat2 la baby tu kuar ye.. nak tgk nursing tu + d model in action.. hehe

-mama emma-

platinumZ said...

tahniah...

lps ni jom buat duit dengan platinumZ plak.ye.info di http://platinumz-platinumz.blogspot.com

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Congrats Yatie. Am enjoying reading your contest entry.
Take care.

DyMi said...

tahniah!!!hehehe

Nani~~{@ said...

tahniah Yatiey chomeyl!:P rezeki baby SN..bestnye =)

Unknown said...

Salam Yatie,
murah rezeki baby SN nih.. Alhamdulillah...

kliza said...

Congrate.. xsabo nk tgk yatie ngan little hero tgh BF.. close-up pics plzzzz... kihkih

yatie chomeyl said...

mama emma >> i pon buruk juga melompat..tp redah je hehehe

platinum, hanz, syamim >> tenkiu

nani & kak yong >> alhamdulillah rezeki baby SN

k.liza >> nak closed up ke? malu ler :p

cik osh said...

omedetou gozaimasta woghih chan!!

mazni_azis said...

Tumpang gembira untuk ucu...memang rezeki baby SN tu...alhamdulillah...

Ummi Salsabila said...

congrats!! waa...lompat chomeyl nmpk!! hepi nyer.rezki bby SN..yippie!

yatie chomeyl said...

woghih >> arigatou

angah & US >> aah, alhamdulillah rezeki baby SN ni..budak bertuah :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...